Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wheel of Wonder March 10, 2013

Hello again, patient people!  Although last week I explored indigenous cultures of the Arctic Circle and their music, as well as the changes they face in their culture with the melting of the Arctic Ice.  I didn't get to post on that.  This week I found myself on a journey through the world of the Four basic elements of Neo-pagan Cosmology (Air, Earth, Fire, Water; you know them.  I also like to include Spirit). The Playlist was posted at spinitron.com I only managed to cover songs that made me think of Air, Water, and some Fire, I'll have to cover the rest on a different show!

PS:  All the rest of my recent Wheel of Wonder Broadcast playlists are at Spinitron.com as well! (sidebar KAOS, then search by date.)



No comments:

Post a Comment