Thursday, June 9, 2011

Poem


I am the Hero of my own Destiny and the writer of my own Mystic Story.

I travel as a Shaman, I walk the path as a Bard.

You may see me as a Hunchback

A pale, displaced Kokopelli

Walking through the Salish's Ancestral Land's

That hump on my back is the Harp I bear.

My companions you see, are

The Crow, The Raven

The Dragonfly and The Stag

I carry the seeds of Community

Intent to plant them where I walk

I seek the Elusive Awen

and carry the message of the Bard

I am one who likes the Hearth and Home

But Wait....

The Trees are beginning to sing to me

Do you hear them?

Then let us sing together..

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. We each walk a Path that makes our dichotomy of in and of this world either content or requiring of attention. Thank you for sharing a vision of your Path.

    ReplyDelete