Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wheel of Wonder December 2011


As the year is drawing to a close, I am already resolving to post more often on the Wheel of Wonder site. As the moon and the seasons change, so is Wheel of Wonder changing. Honestly the whole world is changing, look at the occupy movement and the surprisingly recent recognition in the UK of Druidism being a recognized religion, instead of a cultural celebration, as I understand it used to be. Times like these it seems the world is out of balance, but change is afoot. In the near future of Wheel of Wonder I'll not only be covering the interesting perspectives of Bards and Earth Spiritualists, but the rather New age, but still important, ascension ideas as well. I will also try to bring you info about the economic and cultural progressives ever more common in this twenty-first century world.
I feel concepts like Geomancy, multiple dimensions, and energy work are worthwhile topics for Wheel of Wonder too! Don't worry, I'll still bring you great independent music from Bards and Earth Spiritualists, share legends and stories, and interviews with artists, but now, Interviews with writers, spiritual thinkers and environmentalists as well. This truly is a time of wonder. Thank you for taking some of your time to join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment